Social responsibility and social commitment in Madeira
Be it employees, service providers, suppliers or partners - Quinta Alegre employs people from the immediate vicinity or region right from the start. Because in our thinking sustainability also includes social engagement. We want to give the local people here in Madeira the opportunity to work:
- mostly in permanent employment, without fixed-term contracts
- with further education, in-company training or courses
- with regular medical check-ups
In this way, you will meet the Madeiran team in our hotel and get to know the extremely friendly nature of these people.
Living responsibly - performing with simplicity
Creating employment and achieving economic success is one thing - the other is our charitable work here in Madeira. Because we like to give something back to Madeira - and act in the spirit of sustainability. We are more than happy to oblige.
- Schools, hospitals and charities
- ecclesiastical traditions such as communion, baptisms, confirmation etc.
- intensive collaboration with the municipality of Calheta CMC
- other local social projects