To discover the island of Madeira, you must leave the comfort of the hotel and explore the history and culture of the once uninhabited island. Explore the island's capital Funchal with its city farmer´s market and botanical garden, the lush north with its numerous waterfalls and rugged valleys reminiscent of the Irish upland, the Paul da Serra plateau, or learn about and experience the lovely orchard and pasture land in the west of the island. These beautiful vantage points are shown by day during our excursions, an absolute "must" during your stay.
Here are some of the excursions we can offer you:
- Full day island trips to the northeast or northwest
- Full day trip to Funchal
- Funchal by night including dinner
- The most beautiful panoramic views
- Charter flights on Madeira
- Ferry trip to Porto Santo