7 nights incl. halfboard, free airport transfers, guest program with group walks and more from only € 590,- per person.
Your hiking holiday in the Hotel Quinta Alegre on Madeira
Manager Robert Kusch: "My favorite tour is at Fanal. Between man-high Erika shrubs you constantly look down on the laurel forest which has been designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO!"
Hiking holiday in Calheta...
...Mild climate, panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, contact with the island and its friendly people, its proximity to the levadas and to the high plateaux of Paúl da Serra, right in the middle of the laurel forest of Unesco... this is the hiking vacation of a lifetime in the southwest of Madeira island!
- 7 nights incl. Quinta Alegre Halfboard
- Rich and nourishing hiking breakfast buffet
- Daily changing Quinta Alegre dinner menu
- 5 guided hikes to get to know the island better
- Daily use of the solar heated panoramic swimming pool
- Gym with fitness and cardio equipment to control your training
In addition we include the following cost free extras:
- Quinta Alegre backpack, walking sticks and Quinta Alegre water bottle with energy drinks
- 1 x hiking map and hiking book of Madeira island
- 1 x transfer to Calheta for swimming in the Atlantic Ocean (Advance notice required)
from € 590,- per person
The specified price is valid per person in a double room with garden view.
Surcharge of +6,50 Euro per day/person in the sea view rooms.
Book this package now!